Welcome to NCI Gorleston Living History
NCI Gorleston is the most easterly NCI station.
The first lighthouse was established here in 1852. It was an octagonal brick tower of similar height to the present lighthouse building. The building today was built in 1955 and was also the harbourmaster's office, which was later re-located.
The light of today is mounted on the roof and is operated by the Great Yarmouth Port Authority. The watchtower is now home to NCI Gorleston.